Greetings and Salutations.
You have arrived here because you want to email me: great, I do love hearing from you.
I created Find A Death to present facts surrounding certain celebrity deaths which interest me. That it turns out to be of interest to others (thousands of hits a day!) is a bonus. It’s nice to know that I’m not alone.
Articles include my personal commentary about public figures and events surrounding their demise, some of which I understand may be deemed controversial for the non-Death Hag oriented. I am no different in person than I am on the internet, I say what a lot of people think but don’t type. What you read is what you get so if my take on stories and/or vocabulary unnerves you then kindly Google for information elsewhere.
- I can live with myself quite easily, thank you.
- Yes, I have lost loved ones that were close to me.
- No, I don’t like gruesome pictures, unless they are of famous people. I am not interested in places like rotten.com or ogrish.com. I have no problem with either of those websites, but plain old gore, is not my gig. Now, if it were Marilyn run over by a train, I’d be there in a heartbeat.
- Speaking of, the reason I don’t include Marilyn is simple. Too. Much. Information.
- I encourage anyone unhappy with my site to start one of their own.
- Yes, I was. For five years.
- She is no one. I swear.
I hope you understand.
UPDATE OCTOBER 2007 – I can no longer answer emails at all. Its become too time consuming, and I just feel crappy when you send nice mail, and I can’t answer it. Feel free to join the new Message Board and you can talk to other nice folks like us. I’m in there a lot too.
You can still email me a note as well. Thanks.